Are you getting Netgear router WiFi keeps cutting out issue? Argh! Even after performing Nighthawk router setup in a proper way, the issue is continuously annoying you? No worries! This issue has been one of the most troubling issues for every third Netgear router user across the globe. But, as you are on this post, you don’t have to worry about anything. Over here, we have provided some tested and proven troubleshooting tips that will help you get rid of such annoying issue in minutes. Let’s take the plunge!
Fixed: Netgear Router WiFi Keeps Cutting Out
Fix 1: Reboot Your Netgear Nighthawk Router
Power cycling or rebooting is one of the topmost fixes that will help you troubleshoot the issue to a great extent.
So, without wasting your precious time, let us provide you instructions to power cycle or reboot your Netgear Nighthawk router:
- First of all, you have to disconnect your Nighthawk router from your internet modem and also the devices (wired or wireless) that are connected to your home WiFi.
- Then, unplug your Netgear Nighthawk router.
- You have to wait for a couple of minutes before plugging in your Netgear Nighthawk router.
- Now, you can plug the router back in.
- Reconnect it to your existing modem.
See if “Netgear router WiFi keeps cutting out” issue is fixed by accessing the routerlogin.net web address.
If the things are still not in your hand, then without delay you must try the next hack highlighted below.
Fix 2: Update Netgear Nighthawk Router Firmware
Another effective tip that you can try to fix “Netgear router WiFi keeps cutting out” issue is to update the firmware of your Nighthawk device This is one of most effective tips to troubleshoot the issue.
So, without much delay, have a quick look below and know how to update Netgear Nighthawk router firmware:
- Open a web browser on a computer or laptop that is connected to your home WiFi
- Turn on your preferred web browser that must be running latest version of software on it.
- Now, move the mouse cursor over the browser address bar and enter routerlogin.net. If you don’t want to get routerlogin.net not working issue, then you must not use the browser’s search bar.
- Press Enter and type the default routerlogin details into the required fields of Nighthawk router login page. Once you are done with filling the routerlogin details, click Log In.
- Now, locate and click on Settings, select Firmware Update and follow the on-screen instructions.
In case you found that your Nighthawk router suddenly got rebooted, then don’t worry. This is the normal process. Every Nighthawk router gets rebooted after a successful completion of firmware update process.
Fix 3: Do Nighthawk Router Setup
Improper Nighthawk router setup will lead you experience “Netgear router WiFi keeps cutting out” issue. To get it fixed, ensure to set up your Netgear Nighthawk router properly.
Fix 4: Reset Nighthawk Router
Oh snap! Tried all the aforementioned tips to troubleshoot “Netgear router WiFi keeps cutting out” issue but nothing proved helpful? Don’t lose hope! The article is still left! You can try this last remedy to get an instant relief for the real pain you are getting from “Netgear router WiFi keeps cutting out” issue.
Thus, to reset your Nighthawk router, press and hold the reset hole present on it, hold it for some time, and thereafter, release it.
Now, perform the Nighthawk router setup process from the scratch using default routerlogin username and password.
Now that you have successfully performed Nighthawk router setup process, you will see that “Netgear router WiFi keeps cutting out” issue has gone away, isn’t it? If yes, then it will be a great thing for us.